ViRDI AC 5000 RF Biometric Reader
Biometric technology is widely considered to be the most effective and reliable means of controlling access, and the acclaimed ViRDI range offers some of the most technologically advanced solutions on the market today. With its patented Live and Fake Fingerprint Detection technology, and boasting individual registration and authentication, automatic finger scanning as well as push communication technology, ViRDI has truly earned its place as one of the world’s leading biometric access control manufacturers.
The ViRDI AC 5000 RF Fingerprint Reader incorporates state-of-the-art design, elegant looks and a robust IP65-rated housing, designed to withstand any weather condition.
It has a customisable colour LCD screen with an LED touch keypad (i.e. no plastic/rubber buttons which can wear out).
- IP65-rated Outdoor Fingerprint Reader
- 20 000 fingerprint template storage capacity
- Patented ViRDI Fake Fingerprint Detection – can detect fingerprints made from paper, silicon, wax, etc.
- Sapphire crystal lens and 500dpi optical sensor – scratch-free, high-resolution fingerprint detection
- High-performance processor/CPU
- Can operate in a standalone mode or on a TCP/IP network, RS-232, RS-485, Wiegand
- Built-in SmartCard/RF card module for added security or to facilitate 1:1 searches
- Auto-sensing and reading of a finger on the reader – saving energy and reducing battery usage during power failures